1. Tariff/Charges for the plans chosen will be paid in advance (one month advance) or with the first bill and such charges are refundable or adjustable as per pending bills.
2. GST @ 18% is excluding in the tariff/charges if not mentioned separately and is payable over and above the plan charges.
3. The Tariff Plans / Offers are subject to Guidelines / Directions / Orders by the head office.
4. The Company shall reserve the rights to modify/withdraw this T&C including but limited to tariff plans and display the same in its website without notice to the Customer and such posting will be deemed to have been read by the Customer.
5. Any one-time charges paid to Infolink Broadband Pvt. Ltd. at the time of installation are non-refundable.
6. Company may extend a refund to the User only for his first payment in case of no-feasibility for building a new connection to the requested address.
7. Online refund may be extended to the User, when the transaction is incomplete, in the sense that the User’s plan is not renewed, but online payment has been generated.
8. Interest-free security deposit to be refunded after the return of assets in the same condition at the time of receipt, will be processed within 90 days of acceptance of Optical Network Unit (ONU)/WiFi Router by Infolink Broadband Private Limited.
9. ONU/WiFi Router to be returned to a “person” appointed by Infolink Broadband Private Limited. It can be the local cable operator, Infolink Broadband retail partner, or any logistics company appointed by Infolink Broadband Private Limited to recover back the ONU from customer location.
10. Any fault in ONU to be replaced by Infolink Broadband Private Limited within 5 working days from the time of raising a complaint with Infolink Broadband Private Limited.
11. Replacement of ONU due to upgrade/downgrade be done by Infolink Broadband Private Limited within 5 working days from the time of raising a request with Infolink Broadband Private Limited / BSNL.
12. Refund to be processed to the bank account provided at the time of registration or to the bank account/wallet linked to the phone number registered with Infolink Broadband Private Limited. No other bank account to be used for refunds. Cash not to be used for customer refund.
13. The ONU/WiFi Router devices provided by Infolink Broadband Private Limited against a security deposit will remain the property of Infolink Broadband Private Limited at all times.
14. The speed committed under a plan is till the LAN port. WiFi Speed is subject to customer premises in-house coverage & customer premises device performance.
15. The Company shall reserve the rights to modify/withdraw any promotional campaign along with offered gratification (if any) and display the same in its website without notice to the Customer and such posting will be deemed to have been read by the Customer.
16. Basis for selection of winners under any promotional campaign held by Infolink Broadband Private Limited, is at the Companies sole discretion.
17. By submitting your information and/or contacting us through any medium like a phone call, social networking channels, website, etc, you agree to receive any promotional messages, material and be contacted by Infolink Broadband Private Limited or their sub-vendors.
18. All mentioned plans are subject to change or discontinuation without prior information.
19. Not all offered prices are available on renewing and not all are available across the nation.
Last Updated on 10th May 2021